【PRESALE】PLUSH WONDERLAND Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Kim Dokja Plushie Cotton Doll 20CM FANMADE
【PRESALE】PLUSH WONDERLAND Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Kim Dokja Plushie Cotton Doll 20CM FANMADE
【PRESALE】PLUSH WONDERLAND Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Kim Dokja Plushie Cotton Doll 20CM FANMADE
【PRESALE】PLUSH WONDERLAND Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Kim Dokja Plushie Cotton Doll 20CM FANMADE
【PRESALE】PLUSH WONDERLAND Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Kim Dokja Plushie Cotton Doll 20CM FANMADE
【PRESALE】PLUSH WONDERLAND Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Kim Dokja Plushie Cotton Doll 20CM FANMADE
【PRESALE】PLUSH WONDERLAND Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Kim Dokja Plushie Cotton Doll 20CM FANMADE
【PRESALE】PLUSH WONDERLAND Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Kim Dokja Plushie Cotton Doll 20CM FANMADE
【PRESALE】PLUSH WONDERLAND Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Kim Dokja Plushie Cotton Doll 20CM FANMADE
【PRESALE】PLUSH WONDERLAND Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Kim Dokja Plushie Cotton Doll 20CM FANMADE
【PRESALE】PLUSH WONDERLAND Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Kim Dokja Plushie Cotton Doll 20CM FANMADE
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, 【PRESALE】PLUSH WONDERLAND Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Kim Dokja Plushie Cotton Doll 20CM FANMADE
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, 【PRESALE】PLUSH WONDERLAND Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Kim Dokja Plushie Cotton Doll 20CM FANMADE
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, 【PRESALE】PLUSH WONDERLAND Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Kim Dokja Plushie Cotton Doll 20CM FANMADE
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, 【PRESALE】PLUSH WONDERLAND Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Kim Dokja Plushie Cotton Doll 20CM FANMADE
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, 【PRESALE】PLUSH WONDERLAND Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Kim Dokja Plushie Cotton Doll 20CM FANMADE
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, 【PRESALE】PLUSH WONDERLAND Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Kim Dokja Plushie Cotton Doll 20CM FANMADE
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, 【PRESALE】PLUSH WONDERLAND Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Kim Dokja Plushie Cotton Doll 20CM FANMADE
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, 【PRESALE】PLUSH WONDERLAND Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Kim Dokja Plushie Cotton Doll 20CM FANMADE
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, 【PRESALE】PLUSH WONDERLAND Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Kim Dokja Plushie Cotton Doll 20CM FANMADE
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, 【PRESALE】PLUSH WONDERLAND Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Kim Dokja Plushie Cotton Doll 20CM FANMADE
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, 【PRESALE】PLUSH WONDERLAND Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Kim Dokja Plushie Cotton Doll 20CM FANMADE

【PRESALE】PLUSH WONDERLAND Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Kim Dokja Plushie Cotton Doll 20CM FANMADE

Regular price
$34.00 USD
Sale price
$34.00 USD
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 

1.The order shipping time of presale option is  in  early August.

2.【Skeleton】A doll with a skeleton can be posable. Dolls with skeletons may be shipped later because it takes time to install the skeletons

3. Order Naked Doll Can Get Birth Certificate Card


$10 off discount code"Kim" for customers who ordered the doll only 【poll】 deposit .

$10 off discount code"Kim2" for customers who ordered the clothes only 【poll】 deposit .

Customer Reviews

Based on 3 reviews
100%
(3)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
c
clcl8
He’s so cute but..

I think he’s kinda sketchy to be honest, found 51% of him on a subway but the other 49% is nowhere to be seen ! He’s been dissapearing slowly, his fingers keep fading !

L
Lilia
KDJJJJ

I LOVE HIM. RLLY EXCITED FOR HIM.

k
kdj
please make this lil guy

I LOVE HIM 🫶 bought the deposit and I hope other orv fans will too